Resources for COVID-19 Vaccine
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH): COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH): COVID-19 Vaccines Myths vs. Facts
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine and video
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): What is an EUA article and video
2/12/2021- See amended order allowing self-service food stations and buffets to reopen in food service operations with exceptions!
Letter to Building Owners Occupants and Tenants– Water Supply
COVID-19 can be spread by an individual before that person shows any symptoms or feels ill. While most COVID-19 cases are mild, it’s very infectious and those who are 60 years old or older and those with long term medical conditions, such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes, are at higher risk of developing severe symptoms. The Darke County Health Department wants to remind younger people that not only are they potential carriers of COVID-19 and could pass it along to older people, they can also become ill as well. This is a community spread situation and it is important that everyone do their part to help stop the spread of disease by practicing social distancing and maintaining a 6-foot distance from other people and staying home when you are sick. Coronavirus is highly contagious. Click here for information on COVID-19 and Community Spread. Also, please follow these health tips:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Practice physical distancing by staying 6 ft. from others.
*Note: Individuals that work in Darke County may not be considered Darke County cases.
Please call 937-548-4196 option 5 for Darke County COVID-19 related questions.
Keep up to date with Wayne Healthcare
Current cases and Map View Dashboard
All Ohio COVID-19 related Orders.
Ohio Department of Health- Call Center – The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634). Call center staff includes licensed nurses and infectious disease experts. They will be available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public, and the state’s response.