Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS)/ Environmental Health Specialist-In-Training (EHST)
Division: Environmental Health
Reports to: Environmental Health Director
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7:30 – 4:00pm, some weekend and evening hours
The Darke County Health Department is seeking a full-time Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) or an Environmental Health Specialist-In-Training (EHST) to work in the Environmental Division. The primary focus of a Sanitarian is to protect public health.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Health or related field which meets the educational requirements set forth by the Ohio Sanitarian Registration Act (ORC4736).
- Must be dependable, organized and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work outside and with homeowners
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, transportation and auto insurance.
Contact Person: Jody Hocker
Please submit a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address:
Darke County Health Department
Attn: Jody Hocker
300 Garst Avenue
Greenville, Ohio 45331
Full Job Description:
Position Deadline: Until position is filled.
Excellent benefits and paid holidays. County vehicle may be available for job use.