Division: Environmental Health
Reports to: Environmental Health Director
Hours: 40 hours per week, 7:30 – 4:00pm, some weekend and evening hours
Starting Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
The Darke County Health Department is seeking a full-time Registered Sanitarian or a Registered Sanitarian 2 to work in the Environmental Division. The primary focus of a Sanitarian is to protect public health.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Health or related field which meets the educational requirements set forth by the Ohio Sanitarian Registration Act (ORC 4736).
• At least two (2) years experience as a Public Health Sanitarian.
• Must be dependable, organized, and possess excellent communication skills.
• Must be willing to work outside and with homeowners.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License, transportation and auto insurance.
Contact Person: Ginger Magoto, EH Director
Contact Info: email@example.com or 937-548-4196 ext. 233. Fax: 937-548-9654
Please submit a cover letter & resume to the email above or the following address:
Darke County Health Department
Attn: Ginger Magoto, RS, MS
300 Garst Avenue
Greenville, Ohio 45331
Full Job Description: Registered Sanitarian Registered Sanitarian 2
Position Deadline: Friday, January 4, 2019.
Excellent benefits and paid holidays. County vehicle may be available for job use.
The Darke County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer.