Help Me Grow
Darke County General Health District’s Help Me Grow Program is seeking to fill one, full-time Help Me Grow Home Visitor position to provide services in Darke County. Prefer candidates with previous home-based experience.
Registered Nurse Preferred.
Minimum of two (2) year degree in social or behavioral science, early childhood development/education, or similar field; minimum one (1) year experience in home-based therapy, mental health, or crisis intervention service setting; or an equivalent combination of training, education, and experience; bachelor’s degree in social or behavioral science, early childhood development/ education, or similar field preferred.
Must maintain licensures and certifications as required under the Ohio Revised Code by degree held (e.g., Licensed Social Worker, etc.); Home Visitor credential must be obtained within two (2) months of hire through Ohio Department of Health; must maintain a valid State of Ohio driver’s license and maintain insurability according to Health District policy.
• Traveling and conducting home visits to provide support and education to assist families with their child’s development, health and safety, basic home management, and appropriate discipline practices
• Developing Family Plans with family, assisting with referrals and advocating with the families
• Preparing required records and reports to document home visits and other contacts
• Completing required Help Me Grow training
• Completing required activities /reports/paperwork within set Help Me Grow timelines.
The position will be full-time 40 hours per week.
Please submit your completed, cover letter, resume and two professional references to email@example.com or mail to Darke County Health Department, 300 Garst Avenue Greenville, OH 45331. Position will remain open until filled.
The Darke County General Health District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.