Posted on Aug 1, 2018

If you are scheduling a temporary food event, applications must be submitted to the Health Department 2 weeks prior to the event. This is to allow for scheduling. Applications can be found on our website at…/…/2018-Packet-Application.pdf If you are unsure whether or not you need a food permit, you can call the Health Department at 548-4196 ext. 206. Selling food without a license can result in the operation being shut down.

The Health Department issues a license prior to operation. If you are unsure if an operation has a license, call us or send us a message on Facebook!