APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
Advanced-level position for the Darke County General Health District requiring thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures related to project management. Under the direction of the Health Commissioner, employee is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating special projects, and overseeing strategic planning and public health accreditation for the agency.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– Demonstrated leadership
– Strong project management skills
– Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Working knowledge of the local public health system, including issues, challenges and opportunities
– Critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
– Overall project management for strategic planning, public health accreditation, and special projects
– Conducting a community health and needs assessment
– Conducting SWOT analyses for divisions initiatives
– Assisting with workforce development initiatives
– Assisting with program evaluation and outcome measurement
– May be required to play an active role in the event of a public health emergency, which may include changes in responsibilities and working hours
Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Public Policy, or Business, with 4 years’ experience in program management, or Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, or Business, with 2 years’ experience in program management. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Valid Ohio Driver License and access to a motor vehicle.
Salary range determined on experience.
Position subject to criminal background check.
Please send resumes to Darke County Health Department, 300 Garst Avenue, Greenville, OH 45331 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications and resumes: September 29, 2017
Click here for the full Job Description
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/SERVICE PROVIDER